THE MELBOURNE Business Community is a Melbourne Football Club initiative created to give likeminded business professionals the ability to connect and build long term, mutually beneficial business relationships.
Relaunched with a new look website for 2014, memberships are now available for The Melbourne Business Community. Membership starts from just $190 per season, and provide members with access to a number of events throughout the season, as well as access to the inner workings of the Club in a business sense.
The $190 Melbourne Business Community membership provides the following benefits:
- One ticket to the Melbourne Business Community 2014 Launch Breakfast on Wednesday 19 March at the MCG
- One ticket to the Melbourne Business Community pre-game catch up before Round 4 Melbourne v Carlton on Saturday 12 April
- One ticket to the Melbourne Business Community Networking Breakfast on Friday 20 June (location TBC)
- One ticket to the ‘MBC Trade Talk’ forum, where members will hear from Manager Player Personnel, Todd Viney and National Recruiting Manager, Jason Taylor as they analyse the 2014 Trade period
- Opportunities throughout the year to attend AAMI Park tours and to watch training sessions
- Special offer for all members to attend the MBC signature event – 2014 Business of Sport luncheon on Friday 8 August at Crown
- Other benefits include exclusive information on the monthly MBC newsletter ranging from MBC member profiles, industry reports, ability to host business breakfasts, competitions and prizes and access to the MBC website and directory.
To find out more or purchase a membership, click here.