Step 1 – Apply Online
- Vacant positions are advertised on this page, our media platforms and occasionally also on seek.com.au, SportsPeople and LinkedIn
Step 2 – Application Screening
- Once your application has been submitted, we will review your application and align it with the key selection criteria of the position. If you don’t meet the selection criteria, we will advise you that your application has been unsuccessful.
Step 3 – Telephone Screening
- If you have met our key selection criteria, the next step is a telephone screen. This provides us the opportunity to get to know you better personally, understand your experiences and why you would like to work for the Melbourne Football Club.
Step 4 – Schedule Interview
- Pending a successful phone screen, you’ll be invited to attend a face-to-face interview. This may also lead to further interviews throughout the process, which you will be informed about at the conclusion of your interview.
Step 5 – Reference Checks
- If you have been successful through the interview process, we will then conduct reference checks with your most recent employers.
Step 6 – Job Offer
- After reference checks have been completed and your application is successful, we will then make you a verbal offer of employment.
We also conduct probity checks on all new starters, this is inclusive of: National Police check, Working With Children Check, Academic Qualification and Entitlement to Work (VISA’s) etc.