Melbourne members play an essential role in supporting the club and the team’s pursuit of success, by purchasing a club membership each year. Pledge Per Win is an additional, fun way to contribute more – but the team needs to earn it by winning games!
Participants can pledge amounts from $10 per win and receive the benefit of tax-deductibility thanks to the club’s partnership with the Australian Sports Foundation.
- Contributions received from Pledge Per Win are invested directly into the football department’s high performance programs. The club is committed to providing an elite sporting program and by contributing to the pledge, you can help our players’ and coaches’ journey to ultimate success.
So join in the fun and make your pledge today!
You can also make a pledge over the phone by texting “PLEDGE” to 0427 417 962 or calling 1300 DEMONS.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of your Pledge Per Win:
- You agree to make a voluntary donation in the amount nominated by you (pledge) to the Melbourne Football Club (MFC) for each AFL Home and Away match win and AFL Finals match win by the team fielded by MFC in 2021.
- Your Pledge does not apply to: AFL AAMI Community Series and pre-season trial matches; Matches played in AFLW, VFL or VFLW leagues; or Drawn or lost matches.
- Your pledge will be debited from your nominated account within three business days after a win.
- Subject to you revising your pledge or choosing to cease donating your pledge under these terms and conditions, you agree your pledge is payable from the date that you opt in for the 2021 season and including all subsequent years.
- You can choose to pay retrospectively for wins that pre-date the date that you opted in in by contacting the MFC.
- You may revise the amount of your pledge or cease donating your pledge at any time by notifying MFC of this.
- Donations are tax deductible and are processed through the Melbourne Football Club’s Red and Blue Foundation. By donating to Pledge Per Win your donation is made unconditionally to the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF) and you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the ASF.
- Find out more information on our partnership and tax deductibility HERE.
- You will be emailed a receipt from the Australian Sports Foundation for the 2020/2021 financial year after 1st July which will summarise donations over this period. Individual receipts for each donation will not be sent