Tickets are available now via Ticketek.
If you are a Member, you can redeem a $0 ticket. Before redeeming, you will need:
- Your Ticketek account login details
- Your 12-digit barcode number
- The barcode numbers of any other members you wish to sit with (maximum 6)
Get Round 4 ready. ?? Members will have access to redeem their tickets from today!— Melbourne Demons (@melbournefc) April 5, 2021
Priority 1 ?? Premium Reserved Seat ? from 1pm
Priority 2 ?? Level 1 Reserved Seat ? from 3pm
Priority 3 ?? All General Admission ? from 5pm
TICKETS ?? https://t.co/w40X6MCX0V#FiredUp pic.twitter.com/mV41fpfsAd
1:30pm: AFL Reserve and Public Gates
Gate 7 will be closed
The Demon Shop
The shop will be open from 1:30pm, until one hour after the final siren.
The Demon Shop is located on Brunton Avenue, underneath light tower 4.
MCG COVID-Safe practices
In addition to different ticketing requirements, the MCG have put in place a number of new practices at the stadium. These include:
- Separating the ground into five zones. Each zone will have access to toilet facilities, parents rooms, first aid, merchandise, food and beverage outlets (including those with Halal and vegetarian options), mobile charging units, prayer rooms and water refill stations.
- Service Victoria QR codes at entry, which you will need to check in.
- Cashless transactions at all food, beverage and merchandise outlets.
- Hand sanitisers around the stadium.
- Cloaking facilities will not be available.
While not mandatory at the MCG, fans are also highly encouraged to bring a mask and wear this in congested areas around the ground.
For more on the MCG's COVID-Safe plan, visit the MCG website.
Find out more on the below stadium facilities:
The MCG have opened up more parking spaces in Yarra Park for those wishing to drive to the game. Below are the opening details:
- Gate 3: 12:00pm
- Gate 5: 1.30pm
- Gate 6: 1.00pm
- Gate 7: 10.00am* (Access via Gate 7 is restricted to passholders and disability permit holders only)
Brunton Avenue will be closed for one hour before and after the match to allow safe passage for fans.
By train, you can walk to the MCG from Richmond and Jolimont stations.
Multiple tram routes also stop close to the stadium, including the 70 (via Melbourne Park light rail), the 48 and 75 (both Wellington Parade).
To map out your trip to the 'G, use the PTV Journey Planner.
All times local
VIC/TAS: Channel 7, Fox Footy + Kayo - 3:00pm
NSW/ACT: 7mate, Fox Footy + Kayo - 3:00pm
QLD: 7mate, Fox Footy + Kayo - 3:00pm
SA/NT: Fox Sports 3 + Kayo - 2:30pm
WA: Fox Sports 3 + Kayo - 1:00pm
Keep up to date with the game in the Demons Match Centre.
Follow us across social media for a behind-the-scenes insight on game day as well as live match updates as they happen.
Use the hashtags #AFLDeesCats and #FiredUp to join the conversation.
Casey will be in action on Saturday across two games at Casey Fields.
Forwards Ben Brown and Sam Weideman are set to feature in the VFL practice match.
Entry is free, with the action kicking off at 11:15am.
VFL Practice Match
Casey v Williamstown
Saturday, 10 April. 11:15am
VFLW Round 6
Casey v Geelong
Saturday, 10 April. 3:00pm